WE'RE MOVING?

It has been a while, come let's talk.
    Apart from the fact that I've being in school but I have not been "in school", my social life hasn't been aligning with what I had in my mind for this year, I am not making money intensely but money is leaving my account furiously...I'm fine. But how are you? 2020 has been a whole lot now, hasn't it? It's not even May and the number of events that have happened is mind-boggling plus if you're in Nigeria can we just create a group chat to complain about this heat becauseeeee
hot james mcavoy GIF . I don't even know what to talk about but let me give you an update on why I haven't been posting as much (because that is what I do now instead of giving actual content mtchew).
 person holding key with thumb
I'm considering moving the blog to a better permanent site!!! The day I make 1 million from this blog is the day I'd stop dear😒. The blog needs to look even fancier and more welcoming so I decided to stop wasting my creative juices on posts here for now and go on a lazy hunt for a good domain sturv and website hosting thing. I love reading interesting blogs and seeing beautiful websites and that's why mine shouldn't be an exception.
CRY FOR HELP
If you know any good website hosting thing or where I can get a cheap domain name selling site in other words, where Google Adsense will allow me to earn money in peace, send an email to here or send a direct message to theaspiringblogueuse on Instagram thank you. Once again, just like in every other previous post I am always open to business discussions please lets both fill our pockets👐
To those who have been wondering where I went to thank you so much, I love your loyalty. Share my blog link, share me cheap domain sites, subscribe, and if you missed me comment "finally". Hope to see your eyes on my posts again really soon, I miss this, I miss you, I miss us. Goodbye.
 My next post should be about tips on how to survive freshman year so stay tuned.

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS