FEMALES SHOOTING SHOT: WEAK OR BOLD?

One thing I try to avoid is controversial topics because of certain reasons but you know what I'm just going to do this because it's less controversial and serious I think. If you didn't already know Hi I had a post up last week and you can find it right here👇👇👇
I am already high-key stressed about what I'm going to type but you know everyone has opinions and this is sort of what I think. I may or may not talk about my own personal experiences at the end but how about you read to the end to find out.
     smiling woman wearing grey shirt
What does it mean to shoot a shot? Well, it means...
You know this generation is kinda tiring now and well the slightest thing gets judged but personally, I believe women making moves( the legal kind) on men just like they do isn't so bad. The little things like
    • Sliding into their inboxes
    • Telling them you like them 
And the rest of that is not such a bad move. Remember personally. There are the negative side effects of course for such bold moves like: the boy taking it as some sort of "weakness" or making it look like the girl is desperate etc which I believe is part of the reasons why some girls have given up or just want to stick to the men doing their jobs. What do I think of women shooting their shot? I think it's okay like there's nothing wrong in letting someone you like, know you like them you get? Who knows if he's shy and you making the first move would kickstart his boldness or maybe if he just wants you to stroke his ego...hmmm. My advice in shooting your shot ladies..
  • Be very sure he likes you or else if you're the type that doesn't take rejection so well you're not going to like it
  • Make sure you're doing it for the right guy like the guy with an ego that doesn't need more stroking because you might break your heart
  • Do it with sense and confidence and just be yourself when you slide into that dm or when you're saying it face-to-face because you being bold is beautiful. ( don't do it to someone in a relationship please)
Now for what some of you have been waiting for has lucktheteen shot her shot before........YES will lucktheteen go into details NO. Comment down below on what you think about girls shooting their shots and leave a message for your crush because she/he might be reading this. I can't thank you enough for clicking and reading this post please don't forget to subscribe
See you in the next post byheee.💛

Comments

  1. Honestly, I don't think it's everyone you'd tell you like them because the feeling might just be for that period but when you feel like the person should know go right ahead sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want the details ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool no sorry. subscribe though and you might just get it.

      Delete
  3. Every shooter will be shot and the shootee too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS