NEW ME WHO THIS?

 tilt shift lens photo of leaf

  Hello, did you miss me? I have a feeling you probably didn't. Before I start anything I have a question... do you ever feel like starting everything and then once you do, other things come up and then you gradually abandon the first thing and boom! you're stuck with nothing and you're stuck and comfortable with the nothing that you give excuses for not doing what you use to do? yeah, me too.

Disclaimer: this should be a roughly 2-3 minutes read so relax and sip water.

I don't even know where to start from. If you remember me from when you probably read a post from here the last time you might have thought I was going to take blogging serious, I thought so too but you know it was all thoughts hehe. 

Why am I back here?

I've been feeling pretty useless (God forbid😂) because I've been at home for almost a year and all I did genuinely was eat, sleep, watch k-dramas, go to church and just be alive. Do I regret anything? no. maybe not reading school stuff back then because now we are having online classes and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but apart from that I'm pretty chill.

What was I doing while I was gone? 

I started a podcast "lazy thoughts"somewhere around in May and I was pretty consistent if I do say so myself until somewhere around October where things started happening and I abandoned it and my consistency streak broke. I'm still working on the podcast you can listen to it on all streaming platforms except for apple podcasts I'm still working on that also please suggest good podcasting platforms and can someone teach me how to use anchor please😂. I was also trying to get like a personal platform for my blog because I do like blogging I think but I got lazy and unmotivated that I pushed it to the corner.

Am I really back?
I'm asking myself the same question..are you really back? yes yes I hope so. This can give me a place to escape from the hands of school work and possibly a platform to make *inserts cash register noise*. I also like this and I always have the thought of starting a food blog and also when I started the blog I hoped it'll go far so..

So what are you going to do now?

Pray that I get consistent with the blog, try and get my own blogging space because I admire private spaces not borrowed platforms, and just have fun while doing everything.

Posing days?

Wednesdays then podcast episodes on Fridays by God's good grace.

As time goes on I'd like you readers to suggest topics or things you would like to see my opinion on or just read about. If you have anymore questions please leave them in the comment section and say nice things if you don't have questions. I think this is it, are you excited because I think I am, take care of yourself okay, I love you

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS