IS A DECADE REALLY OVER?

Honestly, I'm so sorry for the inconsistent posting because I'm free and this is the best time to post but a lot has been going on with me of which I think you deserve a bit of update on so...
UPDATES 
  • I lost a lot of enthusiasm, motivation etc basically I lost everything that makes me feel positive at some point because well..stuff happens
  • I sort of ran out of things to blog about but now that I look at it, it's probably because I had big plans for the blog which maybe includes *whispers a new website* shhhh
  • I'm trying to work on getting proper paying ads and sponsorship deals and all that because I have 6mouths to feed haha.
Those you could say were the main reasons for not posting on here for a while and if you were waiting for one I'm so sorry I'm going to try real harder from now on.
Canon camera lensIt's the holidays and hopefully you're having a lot of fun wherever you are and if you aren't don't beat yourself up about it. To add to that I've been seeing a lot of comments and post about how a decade is over and well I sort of wanted to talk about that for now because I'm also questioning if "a decade is really over"? 
   This isn't going to be a long post because it was more of an update on what was going on but I think from my "research" it's not really the end of a decade because it's 0-10 which is like proper and looks good now does 10-19 look "good" reason this with me... 10-20 is more of a sexy decade yeah and why are we rushing anyway so no it's not the end of a decade but you're free to your opinions and remember to make memories and keep them well. Comment "sexy" if you read to the end. Thank you and expect better posts soon enough
.
.
.
.
For sponsorships and business interactions send an e-mail to lucktheteen@gmail.com

   

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS