THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM GOES TO...

Hello and welcome back if you're new here please show some love and comment down below, subscribe and share. I hope you've seen my previous post if not I'm going to leave the link right here and I'm going to wait for you to go check it out and then come right back...I'm waiting for you
Ok so for today I'm going to be giving out an award to the best social media platform in my opinion so stay tuned. Before I begin I'd like to state that I don't really like been on my phone for too long because it eventually gets boring ( it's not a blog post if I don't say something like this haha). Let's begin with 

  1.  WHATSAPP:  This App right here is just so nice. It's so easy to communicate with it's like we all graduated from 2go to this and this is like the elder brother with better qualities. Whatsapp is alright I mean it started out with simple qualities like sending and receiving messages before recent times where they have added new features like status update and all that which really isn't that bad but.....still doing a great job. It doesn't consume much data and I fancy the group video call thing even though I have never tried it. About the video call thing, it makes people who don't use an iPhone feel like they actually have something to "facetime" with so kudos to the team for rescuing us. 
2. INSTAGRAM: My gosh this app is a blessing and a curse. Such a beautifully carved data-consuming machine that drags you deeper and deeper into its core. Instagram is amazing I can't even lie and you can't even lie. I mean where else would you go when you want to stalk someone you haven't said hello to in real life. Apart from the fact that it consumes a lot of data which is for loading and uploading pictures, their glitches here and there, and one of the numerous apps where you can get hacked and your life might just end *coughsininfluencers*, this app is one that makes me wonder if the world will end when it eventually becomes dead.
3. SNAPCHAT: I remember when I used to make it my sole responsibility to visit this app every day just to watch the stories of some particular brands and shows but now I barely even remember where it is on my phone. I never really got to enjoy Snapchat because I guess I wasn't on it when everyone was on it and now I don't want to do it anymore. I've never even done a "streak" with someone and I don't even know how it works but if you know how and you'd like to help me out leave your name in the comments and I'll hit you up. Snapchat is actually cool because it brought up those face effects that *sneezesinstagram* now steals wow I think I have a cold lol.

4. TWITTER: And finally on my list is Twitter. This is the app we all run to when Instagram is down and make thousands of memes about before Instagram is finally restored and we disappear like Thanos snapped his fingers. Twitter is fun for looking at memes and definitely keeping you up to date with whatever might be trending. Its pros are probably the fact that it allows things Instagram doesn't allow which is sadly also its con.
I apologize if it looks like I didn't mention an app but I feel these are the four major apps that are draining us right now and you know it too. So without further ado, the award for the best social media platform for me goes to.... Instagram
I'd just like to congratulate you on your success and I hope we'd be seeing more amazing works from you. If you disagree with my award comment down below who you think deserves it, don't forget to share and subscribe
From me to you,
         Do a digital detox💙                                                                                                   



Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS