SUMMER TIPS 2019

Hey. I know I know it's been a little while that I haven't posted and trust me I have good reasons but then if you did miss me comment down below and let me send you virtual kisses. It feels so good to be back on here but before you get mad let me state my reasons for not posting for about 3 or 4 Fridays
  • I had just finished my exams and I felt "oh hey I deserve a break from everything" which wasn't a very good idea but I did it anyways of course in my head I was like "oh no you're missing a Friday" but then again I said "meh if someone cares they'll message me and no one did" hahahahahah.
  • You could say I was thinking of what to do to spice up the blog because the views were a bit low and posting rated 18 content which gets people's views is definitely not on the plan. *winkwink*
  • I fell sick. That's right people I fell sick and I didn't resume for the first week of school and frankly I didn't want to resume but that doesn't mean I wanted to be sick either. Of course I went back to school but I went back SICK!. I was so frustrated and tired but now I'm better and grateful and quick advice: "Do not underestimate mosquitoes".
 But enough about me and let's get to the reason why some of y'all probably clicked on this post..IT'S SUMMER!
Image result for SUMMER TIME  I hope you're having a better summer than I am because it's currently raining where I am, I'm in school for summer and it is not a hot girl summer for me. For those of y'all that are enjoying the summer sun and flexing all the summer goodness here are some tips for a healthy summer:
  • DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: I can tell you that water is the bomb and because the sun is probably out to kill you this summer, it is recommended that you carry around at least a bottle of cold, refreshing, tasteless water for when you're dehydrated. Besides everyone looks good when they're drinking a bottle of water.
  • TAKE UP A NEW HOBBY: It's summer what are you doing if you're not learning how to kick someone's ass in karate class or bake a C+ cake in catering school. Just take up a new hobby this summer and it could go a long way and bonus point is you'd learn a new skill to spice up your resume.
  • PROTECT YOUR HAIR: Ladies, you need to condition your hair because it could get damaged from the heat so a simple braid or cornrows style should do the trick during the summer. You could also rock your wigs and when it gets too hot take it off just because you can. Bobs, Buns or Mid-length hairstyles are also advisable.
  • EXERCISE:  This one is my advice because exercising is good especially if you want to get that hour shape or 6-pack or love shaped butt you just have to exercise. If you're not a huge fan of exercising you could just get a skipping rope and walllaaa EXERCISE!
These tips I got from www.hellomagazine.com and the hairstyle ideas were from www.glamour.com.
If you're in Nigeria my most important advice is that whenever you want to go out check the weather for the day so that it doesn't rain while you're screaming "mad ooooooo".
Well that is all for now I hope you have an amazing summer, don't forget to comment down below if you missed me, check out my other posts, share share share and oh I also plan to post on Wednesdays and Fridays now and I hope you guys would enjoy my content as much as I do.
From me to you,
                         Have a lovely weekendπŸ’‹.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS