BROWN SKIN GIRL REVIEW

What's up? How's it going? Who goes there? If you're a new reader Welcome and please never leave haha. So today we are going to be discussing one of the songs off of Beyonce's new album and you probably know by now from the title..that's right BROWN SKIN GIRL. 

Quick disclaimer : I'm not a music person, long story short I don't even know what I like so take this review with a huge tablespoon of salt and please Bey hive, Wizkid hive, Blue ivy hive do not attack me.
There's no music video for the song yet but you could listen to it on You tube Let me just start by saying that I immediately fell in love with Blue Ivy's singing voice it sort of reminded me about me and also childrens' voices are cute so from 0:00-0:21 the first time I heard it I was just gushing over it. Now starting from 0:22 the Nigerian in me knew immediately that the beat coming next was that exact beat I mean are you even Nigerian if you didn't know?. Then our beloved Wizkid came on track with his usual juice and sauce and right at 0:38-0:41 the way his voice went up at that "walkin' away" my brain keeps having this visual representation of him trying to sing on a strand of voice and well he tried.
Okay this song is for those moments where you just close your eyes and envision yourself dancing in slow motion for a music video or something. Ladies and Gentlemen at exactly 1:35 Beyonce rolled in with her usual as well with her voice she made sweet sweet harmony with Wizkid's as the song went on.... at 3:07-3:11 Beyonce definitely killed that wavy "uuuuulllllllll" you know? lool.
And right from 3:27 Beyonce had to remind y'all why she's queen( but I'm a Rihanna lover so???). Blue Ivy came on again and once again like magic I fell in love. The end.
Of course now everywhere there's a "brownskingirl" caption and Nigerians did not fail to jump on this

I like the goat one better lol.

I'll just like to say thank you to Beyonce for a good summer song and for those of y'all that want to see some pictures of brown skin girls here's a little sneak peek








And please I don't know who they made the song for but it doesn't mean you should shade them other skin girls. If you missed my last post be sure to go check it out
https://lucktheteen.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-tips-2019.html. Leave in the comment box what I should talk about next. Brown skin girl gets an 8.
From me to you,
             See you next time.๐Ÿ’™

Comments