Review of something

Image result for june
A LITTLE UNWANTED STORY
   At the beginning of the year I promised to post every Friday on the blog. Of course I have better things to do right now but then I made a promise and even if the past few Friday posts have been so underwhelming and probably uneventful (psst..kill exams when you find where it hides to torture innocent students) I just can't stop now because I want to look back at the end of the year and be able to say
 Image result for yass gif  So in honor of that please keep my spirits up by sharing, commenting, placing your ad at a very little fee and also checking back every Friday. That aside,
IT'S FRIDAY AND WELCOME TO JUNE HUNNIEEEESSSSS
I'm so excited because it's random June and boy oh boy(and girls💗) if you want to know how random it can get, go check out my uploads in January.
Today I'm going to be reviewing a series well not the entire series just a season in it and I don't know if you've guessed it yet and no it's not Game of Thrones it's
                                    Image result for drum roll     
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK .  I am a huge fan of this show. I mistakenly (NOT REALLY) started watching it when I was like 15 and I completely forgot about it until few years back when I saw it and I was like "whutt" I know this show. So, sadly the season finale is coming up in July you can watch the little trailer for it here

I just want to say that I just finished watching season 4 where a MAJOR character died and oh. my. gosh. I cried. Like eye swollen red squinting eyes cried because they went ahead to put this song that just called in for more waterfalls damn it was good. They currently have six seasons and watching about 2 whole seasons while you still have exams is an extreme sport lol. It's basically about prison life and it touches on other issues like racism, corruption and other stuffs too. It's a good one and I don't really follow up series like that so believe me when I say it's a good one. Hope you enjoyed my little review, I have to go now because
          Image result for exams Thank you for sticking to the end.

Even better content coming soon💪
Pray for me✊
Share and comment if you love OITNB💙
Stay gorgeous💫
See you next week( I have two papers😂)
Related image



Comments