Chowder like baking powder

Hey Y'all. How can I say this calmly..People of the internet it's
                                                    Image result for Friday
You know that thing they call Last Paper Syndrome well..I'm beginning to think it exists but who knows. In case you probably missed what June is about please do not hesitate and I mean do not hesitate at all to go check out last week's post. Today I'm bringing back a little nostalgia, a little pizzazz, something the kids of this generation would probably regret not seeing 
 CHOWDER  Image result for Chowder group picture

I think I'm speaking on behalf of everyone here when I say this show was the "ish" and definitely did not deserve to go. It had corny jokes,crazy meme faces, dumb references you name it and best of all everyone was named after a dish Exhibit Chowder. I remember staying up at night when I was little (I'm kinda big now ha.) just to watch the show with my brothers and I never regret the wasted nights😂. Chowder was just so simple, one of the old cartoons that I don't think I'd ever forget and probably make my kids watch it too because it seemed so original.
  Basically chowder an apprentice could eat anything and everything, he was cool, fun and just a wonderful cartoon character. If there's ever any go fund me account to bring back old cartoons, chowder should definitely be on the list. Sigh sigh the good old days of falling asleep in ffont of the T.V sksksk. Currently the only other cartoon I feel I could give an award to apart from the adult rated ones lolol is the family friendly Spongebob Squarepants, he's real good.
If you ever got the opportunity of feasting your eyes on the beauty that is chowder please comment down below. For those of y'all that probably want to see an episode of chowder I'm going to link the recent one I just watched down below.
I would appreciate if you comment and share💙
Tell me what to randomly talk about next week in the comments💚
YOUR AD CAN BE PLACED HERE AT A VERY VERY AFFORDABLE RATE BUT YOU HESITATING HUH?
I'd see you next week..hold up..ever kept a journal? I found one I kept last year today and I got goosebumps
Image result for bye



Comments