dear diary 2

Today's post is coming really late isn't it? Well Ladies and Gentlemen...It's Friday
                                                   Image result for friday 
Today was going so well. Not over the top "oh my gosh over-the-top-so-well" but pretty good and better than the entire week combined and then it happened. THE TWIST. I think the guardians of today noticed I was having a good time and decided to turn the switch off(right now the switch is back on) but let me tell you what they did. So as usual post is supposed to go up I pick my laptop up from it's dusty corner hehe and guess what, I cannot find the charger and before you know it I'm beginning to pa.... Let's not get too into this anticipate I Rant 3 oh boy it's going to be a looong rant(if I can remember all that has happened).
 In other news exams are close but I'd still give you consistent posts so please gimme consistent prayers.
 Image result for pray forme yall gif  In the spirit of Diary may if you missed the first post of the diary from Julia please feel very very and I mean very very very free to go back to last week's post and catch up.
DISCLAIMER: LUCKTHETEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM WRITER ISN'T A CERTIFIED WRITER SO PLEASE IF THE DIARY IS CHEESY OR NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARDS ROAST ME ON A LOW BUT SHOW LOVE IN THE COMMENT LOL.
   Dear diary,
 July 1st,2018
Yes, I said hi spit got into his eye he laughed it off but never spoke to me again. Until..... to be sincere diary I don't even know what to write anymore. I don't want to make this a depressing update and I definitely do not want to make this a cliche high school stupid crush thing  because there are bigger things to worry about I mean I'm just in high school but then I'm tired. Today I cried in the halls..no one was there I cried and I didn't want to stop ''what's wrong with me" over and over again I asked but  I couldn't say. I'm a normal teenager but I feel like I'm just so left out I feel different in a bad way I want to grow past all of this. Is it normal to think you have an addiction when you do it once a week but people do it multiple times in a day? Am I even beautiful? what is this? Is this me? Am i punishing myself? I love you diary for being there. love Julia.❤
     Wow Julia I know this was last year but..wow. Show Julia some love people, comment down below and share share share. Have you ever been in a similar position well just know that things get better and you can make it better believe me. I have to say goodbye here people, your girl hasn't washed her plates she used for dinner and there's a lot of you tube videos to be watched comment down below who your favorite you tubers are
Check out last week's post👍
Stay happy😀
You'll be fine😄
There's a new post next week💓
Happy birthday in advance to one of my lovers the only sister I've ever or will ever have I love you💋💋
Place your ad here💪
Image result for peace out
 

Comments