Dear Dairy,

Heyyooo, It's Friday everybody..hope you're doing good because you deserve to be doing good!
                                               Related image 
So basically last week's story was the last story time for the month and I had no idea. For everybody that sent me a story You Rock! and for those who ignored lol. Happy May hope you've been having fun so far because haha I don't know what's going on. Of course May is coming with something new and that is DIARY MAY 
 Image result for diary I think everyone has had a diary at a point in their life..everyone I mean everyone and if you haven't well wow you haven't lived a little (jk or am i?). Well I used to have one, then I got busted and busted and busted and I just gave up. Boys keep diaries too I guess but I don't think it's as serious as girl's stuff😉😉. If you used to have a diary tell me about it in the comment section. Now without further ado, welcome to my diary.


DEAR DIARY,
    JUNE 30TH,2018
    Today, I made a promise to myself,to live life. It's not too late is it? I mean I'm still 16 and being socially awkward doesn't mean my life is doomed. Well so I thought let's begin with how I planned to walk down the halls alone today. Yes I cannot walk alone that's how bad it is, I either walk with someone or that's the end of my day. Unfortunately that didn't go as planned because I immediately saw Him.  My oh my he's not that gorgeous but....he's the only gorgeous thing in my class. I stopped in my steps and began to shake. eww I'm such a child. As he came close I planned how the conversation would go in my head from the start to the end. I replayed it over and over until he came close and said hey! Just a simple hey and guess what.. As I was about to reply him my hey came out with a bit of saliva which got on his face and then...........
                                                              FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!
Okay people hope you enjoyed that little diary session from Julia she'll continue next week if you did enjoy please comment down below and don't forget to tell me about your diary keeping experience. Alright readers I have to go remember and remember
I love you💛
I'm tired💤
Keep thriving💪
Keep sharing👊👊
See you next week! 💘
 

Comments