Murdeeerrrr

What's up everyone? There was a huge plan to type this blog post early and  share it but ladies and gentlemen it is currently 8:17PM where I am, I just started typing the blog post, there's no story to tell,wait there's a story to tell, I'm hungry(when am I not?😒) but all that doesn't matter because..yes you guessed it..
                                                Image result for its friday 
I'm trying so hard not to tell you how my week went but I guess you'll hear about it later in a future post probably in an "I rant 3" yeah?😉😉 If you don't know what "I rant" is about you better go check it out right now so you don't feel left out there's an I rant 1 & 2 so stay tuned for 3. Before you go don't forget to comment and share thank you. Unfortunately, there was no story sent for posting..so so sad 
                                             
Image result for sad gif but if you'd like to help out for next week's post send your story any story,poem,write-ups whatever to lucktheteen@gmail.com it will help so much.
No story, I lied, who doesn't? but let me just see if I can improvise here.. Enjoy the story



 John said he didn't do it on purpose. You don't know about it, well let me tell you..shh..it's supposed to be a secret and his parents are trying to shut people up but it's too late now the word is spreading and it's spreading real fast. Don't say you heard it from me because if you do I'll just say I heard it from Samantha I have to trust you..It's true John murdered Amy.  The police say there was no blood, he must have been a very smooth killer. I mean her body was just there lifeless while she stared into nothing. I wish I was there to know the real truth. I don't believe what others are saying some are over exaggerating pfft.. People. It's so unreal, she was here yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. I noticed her get silent as the weeks went by, as John passed her everyday with a look of disgust, as she refused to come to class and she ran home to her room but I didn't know this was going to happen..should I have known? I swear I'm a terrible friend. Oh no..I think I finally figured it out, no no.. I think I know why she went silent..no, say it isn't so..I think I know why she ran away sometimes.. It's true John killed her alright..John killed her with his words.
                                        
Image result for and scene

I hope you liked that, if you did leave a comment,share and feel free to criticize. I know I said there's a giveaway coming and there still is but I need a beautiful sponsor so if you're out there send me a mail to the email above or below. Don't forget I post every Friday.
Share your story or write-ups to lucktheteen@gmail.com💙
Share,comment and share👸
What type of group member are you in a group work?(comment below)
Be nice it's beautiful💖
Drink water and sleep👌👌
 Byeee💨

Image result for curtains close gif

Comments