Showed my va**** in public

Hey Y'all well this week was one of a kind..but but..it's another short weekend so welcome welcome because 
 Image result for friday night It's story time April and today we've got a story(yes we got a story)and if you want to tell your own story send it to lucktheteen@gmail.com to get a feature on the blog and yes you can ask to be anonymous too. So don't just watch to see what will happen and be a part of it and send a  story now, SEND IT NOW!
Image result for adjusts suit funny  gif


This one is from one of my Babies(I love you) She's Anonymous from Nigeria😂😂. Enjoy the story!

Hey Honey, so basically because I'm in charge of like cooking that's right I'm an expert chef💪  and there was this day I had to go get some things from the market. Baby girl you know it's the market so I didn't get my full slay on so I just put on my classic jeans and top and off I was to the market.
Related image There I was in the market not really caring about nothing just what I had to get and all of a sudden I notice people are staring and I'm like they must've notice my glow😏😏(yeah I thought). Few more walks and the stares are beginning to look a lot like like this
 Image result for creepy stares gif and it feels like I'm the only one standing in the market and I'm thinking oh no I must've shit my pants. Lucky me, a guy pulls me aside and tells me the zip on my jeans were open this whole time and people.. my panties were in FULL VIEW the entire walk in the market so much for feeling like a lazy queen
Image result for fail
Of course I was embarrassed and well Life goes on but those Jeans after that day haven't(get it😉). Hehe..hope you enjoyed my story follow this person on Instagram @ola_bimpe_ I'm a beautiful sunflower oh and share her blog link or I'll find you.. thanks everyone.
Hey hey I hope you enjoyed her story because I did and you should send yours to the e-mail above.
Hope you have a wonderful short weekend💛
Be happy😁😁
Send your story💩
Share my blog please please😚😚
Place your ad👀
See you next week Friday💟
Image result for bye


Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS