I'm Quitting?

WARNING: THIS MIGHT BE A SHORT POST.

HAYYYYYY!!! what's good? how is/was your day? Baby I hope you didn't forget today is Friday well let me remind you
                              Image result for its friday                                
These late posts are thriviiing yass lol. In the spirit of INSPIRATIONAL MARCH, today readers,viewers,fans,lovers😉 yunno what and where you belong we are going to be talking about something lol. okay I am going to be talking about...Image result for inspiration👏👏 WELCOME TO MY TED TALK
Basically this post is going to ask you some questions. Now you might want to do something or start something or go somewhere or you are doing something but then you're loosing the juice, the questions here are what inspires you to go on in such situations and if you don't have one how do you find it..that I do not know lol but what I do know is in such situation look for that thing that pushed you to start in the first place and if you were already doing something and lost the juice look back at what made you start in the first place.
  Take for instance this blog, what made me start it well, my sister( hi boo) ,what makes me keep posting even when it's late well, the fun of doing it and also the hope of GETTING.THAT.BAG. haha. Have I ever felt like quitting, yes when I see other amazing blogs and writers but do I quit? no(not yet😂😂) I don't know where I might be going with this but I want you people to know that I'm still going and so should you it won't happen in a day but it sure would happen.
END OF TED TALK👏👏
 
I hope this helped you to keep going on or smell a little bit of inspiration, now help me get that bag by placing your ad on here at a very affordable price you'd be surprise at how cheap it is. Keep reading,sharing,linking,plugging and loving me.
I would keep loving you💙
Honey, you got this💪
There's a new post next week👍
Follow me @lucktheteenblog on instagram💚
Exactly 17 days 3 hours 17 minutes and 49 seconds to my birthday at time of posting😌
 Image result for bye

Comments