I Rant 2


Hello. It's Friday again. Hold up that intro doesn't cut it..... Ladies,Gentlemen,Students,Teens,Almost teens...IT. IS. FRIDAAAAYYYYY
Image result for FRIDAY GIF
How was your week? Because people/viewers welcome to I Rant 2. If you missed my first ever rant please please you have to go check it out, as a matter of fact I'd wait for you to go check it out.  
Did you? okay you probably did. Welcome to my rant.
So I know how this month was supposed to be all about inspiration and all, and on the final day I want to rant. To be honest, this month's edition wasn't so fun to do because at some point I got bored not knowing what to inspire you about anymore lol. My week was great and it was good...*incoming rant*  but I know yes I'm from Nigeria and I am in Nigeria so the sun this week was so hot sooo hoooott at some point I was wondering if I was going to pass out or get dried up.  Related imageDon't get me started on how I was spending money on transportation this week I was beginning to feel like a baller *inserts ballerz meme here* by the end of the week I was wondering how I had spent so much while going broke at the same time lol. At some point I got tired of cooking I didn't eat (sorry mum) but I kept punishing myself by watching Instagram videos of all types of food that one day I ended up dreaming that my dad had a Cold-stone store.
Image result for say what Fast forward to today. I was supposed to have a class by 2:30 and I was ready to slay in my outfit at the same time I'm contemplating the heat of the sun like oh no I cant do this only to get this message

such unspeakable joy filled my heart but then there came the nonsense of my GIGANTIC FRIDGE. This fridge really just stopped working yesterday but this morning it came on again, worked for a while before they took the light yes I said it THEY TOOK THE LIGHT  and now it hasn't powered on for more than 6 hours R.I.P to my foodstuff in it.  I can't go on and on because this post has to go up but my week wasn't so terrible because I was surrounded by wonderful people who made me laugh and walk under the sun,take picture in a smelly toilet and love it and also spoil myself with love. Next week should be better and speaking of next week.. April 2nd there would be a bonus post going up that dayImage result for yaay so save the date. 
You must've enjoyed the rant because inspirational march is over finally and April is coming with something new.
It's Aries season♈
Have a wonderful weekend๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Take a picture tomorrow๐Ÿ“ท
Bonus post on the 2nd๐Ÿ’š
I love you for reading๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Thank you and..
Image result for bye

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS