HOW TO KILL IT

Hello hello and welcome to another late post I'm your blogger and today we're going to be talking about more and more inspiration but before we get into that join me as I scream... IT'S FRIDAAAAY.
YO how was your week geng geng! I made a promise to post every Friday and when the thought of pushing today's post to tomorrow came into my mind honey you best believe I didn't succumb because I know somebody somewhere must be anticipating this and if you're out there I love you and soon I'd find you.
                                Image result for gif wink What is up people?..I kind of just realized that this March edition might not do so well but you know what I'm going to try and spice it up in whatever way I can and without further ado our today's discussion is getting the inspiration to GO ON.



Image result for image dont give up                         
I'm not the ted talk person( but I should probably be huhn๐Ÿ˜Œ) but this little piece, very little piece, extremely little piece lol that I am about to write should give you a little bit of push to not give up and if it doesn't then..er...*coughs*. I just want to say that whatever you're doing now, wherever you are,if there's something you're about to give up on..don't yet. As usual I should really be listening to myself but this goes out to everyone who is crying right now or wondering why they're not moving forward or overthinking I want you to know that IT WILL GET BETTER WHEN YOU BEGIN TO MAKE A STEP TO MAKE IT BETTER. So if you're currently down in the ditch or in the mud or on the floor or bed well  here's what I think you can try:
  • Breathe
  • Sigh
  • Tell yourself you can do this
  • Rest or sleep it off if you have to
  • Talk to someone..someone..not everyone lol.
  • Try again
  • Try again
  • If it doesn't work out try again
  • And if it isn't your thing move on because there's something big waiting for you. 
We can do this, I can do this (no really I need hella motivation cus this week was h.e.a.v.y), you are not alone.
Please please don't forget to check out last week's post, I do this every Friday for y'all if not lol why am I here?. Share and comment and as always I love you
My birthday soon๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
You feeling good?๐Ÿ’›
Mood: food๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—
Smile at the mirror๐Ÿ˜˜
Bye!! and HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY QUEENS AND KINGS *wink*
Image result for bye

Comments