AMA- ZING!

Hey it's Friday, it's post day, it's the weekend, come let's be friends and oo and uu and ahhh
                                                     Image result for welcome       
TO ANOTHER BLOG POST! I'm still your writer and this is still luckttheteen.blogspot.com yes, yes it is. How was your week? how was your day? I hope you had a swell week because..because you deserve it. Now now let's get back to what March is about and that is of course INSPIRATION.
Related image I'm currently so tired and uninspired but I'm gonna give you some flows so come on and grab the hose. Today I'm going to tell you that EVERYTHING IS GOING TO TURN OUT AMAZING. But, it won't turn out amazing if you don't make a move, make a move yeahhhhhh.

*summoning inspiration juice* basically, all I'm trying to say is, we all want everything to turn out amazing yeah but we don't have a genie to help us out or fairy god parents( Timmy was so lucky) so why don't you put the effort.Of course I'm going to use me and this "blog" as an example so take for instance I want people to know about the blog and place ads and just you know Netflix and lucktheteen.blogspot.com but how would they if I don't keep posting and you don't keep sharing(bless you if you do) and I don't keep trying to post even when I almost forget. I know it will turn out amazing , I mean it must or else. Now you try, do something to make everything turn out amazing and you'll be happy you did *inspirational juice departs*
 Wait hold up, is it just me or does it seem like March doesn't want to end?  Hopefully you've been getting some kinda inspiration from this because you just have to. Shout-out of the week goes to...
                   Image result for drum roll gif comment down below if you want to get a shout-out or give one.
Don't forget to keep sharing👍
Guess what? There's another new post next week💙
Hope you're having fun wherever you are
Exactly 10 days 3 hours 5minutes 30 seconds  to my birthday at time of posting💜💜
Tell me about you in the comments
          Image result for bye \

Comments

  1. I want a shout out oh
    And happy birthday in advance 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hello hello what's your name and thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS