her huge secret

Good moooorrnnninngg from where I am, A happy new month to you and the best one of all..IT'S Fridaaaaaayyy. how are you doing? how was your week gorgeous? yes oh yes I'm back on my laptop my little brother fixed both my laptop and my fan isn't he amazing??!!!  Image result for gif standing ovation Honestly if you need anything fixed just call me and I'll tell him to do it at a very reasonable price heh? so last week I told you we were going to have an interview February(is this correct?) and of course I didn't disappoint but no one suggested who to interview in the comments yes I was kinda sad but I reached out to someone and here she is people give a warm welcome to MARVEL AKIOJANO(ah-key-oh-jar-no) I hope I got that right girl just for the people outside the country.

 
 ME: hey, let the people know who you are
MARVEL: I'm Marvel Akiojano, I'm 15 years old
ME: *PAUSE* You're 15? I'm actually surprised(she doesn't look 15 i'd leave her instagram handle at the end of the interview). Describe yourself in three words
MARVEL: Social, Real and Entertaining
ME: Yeah real entertaining I watch your vidoes on youtube the one with pearl in it was really nice I connected with her so much๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
MARVEL: Thanks a lot
ME: You're welcome darling anything to support a sisturr. so if you were to talk about anything what would it be?
MARVEL: Dancing
ME: Is that how you became popular?
MARVEL: Yes and I used to model for make up artists
ME :  Were you shy about posting your dance vidoes?
MARVEL: Yes I used to be but I had to gain confidence
ME: How?
MARVEL: By convincing myself that the worst that can happen is I get bad comments
ME: That's really nice and motivating. where are you now?
MARVEL: United States
ME: Do you miss Nigeria and if you're offered  5 million dollars to come back would you take it?
MARVEL: Yes I do, yes i'll take it
ME: What..no no..no no. where do you see yourself in 4 years?
MARVEL: I see myself as a model, professional dancer and I see myself with a degree in computer science.
ME:Ouuu making waves. Do you want to shout out your youtube channel( for free..for now๐Ÿ˜‚)
MARVEL: Most definitely lol. suscribe to my channel- The Vellanin
ME: Yup.. youu want to hit us with a strong parting word like..marvella was here?
MARVEL: ๐Ÿ˜‚anyhow..gtg bye๐Ÿ’“


Well, yes that's it see you in 4 years Marvel lol. I'm just starting so i'm sorry if it's weird lol. follow her on Instagram @ _marvella__ she was really nice to me.
Thanks for reading to the end
I'm currently feeling nauseous ( help me)
See you next week. Bye I love you



Comments