He is what!!!

Hellow hellow and welcome to another Friday hold on let me do it properly.It's Fridaaaayyyy. what goes on?, what's popping? how was your week?. well I have a news to share ( I can't classify if it's good or bad) but my school is finally resuming four things I have to say I AM ALREADY STRESSED! but what can I do huhn..this is how it's gatta be *sniff sniff* I'll be fine it won't stop my Friday juice so keep coming back every Friday for new posts and exciting new things because I really appreciate the progress we have been making for my blog and I love every single one of you for reals❤❤❤Image result for gif sad nodding okay enough of that today I'm interviewing someone who actually wanted me to interview him. Everyone meet Oreoluwa Odutoye( ore-rare-oh-loo-wah, Oh-do-toe-yaay)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

 ME: The floor is yours
ORE: My name is Ore I'm a medical student of Bowen University I'm ** years old( he's single you want his age you gatta gimme some mulla lol)
ME: (  he sent me some pictures I could upload but I'm too tired to right now๐Ÿ˜‚ so you have to imagine how he looks like. Goodluck!
ORE: If I could talk about anything right now it would be about life as a Nigerian teen like in reality, in general.
ME: Go ahead ( he sends me a voice note)
ORE: First of all I feel like being Nigerian alone would separate you from the world because I don't know, the way we do things here is just different even from other African countries slight similarities here and there but there are differences
ME:Image result for gif your so smart
ORE: When you're a teen..it becomes funny because you begin to deal with  hormonal urges your body begin to throw at you and its quite different out there. Remember the story of a boy touches you and boom! you're pregnant well now we're wiser.
ME: It was a voice note alright๐Ÿ˜€
ORE: Now there's this conventional thought that depression is not actually a disease in Africa. I feel if you can survive teenage years in Nigeria you can survive as an adult anywhere. It's where you form your character and lay the foundation.
ME: I couldn't type all he said so I'm going to stop there if you want the full voice note..e-mail me. So what do you think about valentine's day?
ORE: Personally I appreciate the work of St valentine and his passion for love but I really don't see valentine as the day where you celebrate love and all. But you know people and opinions differ maybe it's because I'm still single though(sigh) but yunno even if I wasn't...


ME: Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
ORE: God's grace rounding off my MB exams and prepping for my intercalated year( I said what? too)
ME: Any parting words?
ORE: Keep being you don't let anyone take your individuality never be afraid to express yourself never be afraid to be creative. Stay safe and valghalisjd moghudli??
ME: what did you say?
ORE Valhar Moghulis( one for your GOT fans)



Okay okay, I hope you enjoyed that interview remember to leave a comment and suggest who I should interview next. Thanks for sharing and commenting and please keep doing that don't forget it's every Friday.
Have a happy valentine's day in advance
Stay safe really..stay safe lol
Love yourself
I'd see you next week bye boo.

Image result for image bye boo 
Birthday wish list(top 3)
* Cute little fluffy thing
*Bluetooth speaker
*Polaroid camera 

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS