Resolution problems huh?

  Hello, nice to see you again thanks for coming back and for loving me cus I know you do😌.
 welcome,welcome lovelies how was your week?  I know you know that I know all that don't matter anymore cus it's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!
                                               Image result for gif screaming to the roof 



 Well 2019 hasn't failed to come up with new trends even when I thought we were running out of things to do in the world. If you don't know what I'm talking about here are few trends you probably might have heard of : Bird box, the #10yearschallenge, and the rest I don't really know about lol. But that's not what I'm going to talk about today nope, today I'm reaching out to every single person who made a resolution for this year and I want to tell them what I think should work for them just in case they want to give up. Now,shall we?
 MY HELPFUL TIP TO KEEP YOUR RESOLUTION GOING
  • It's just a simple tip. What you might ask(even if you didn't), I want you to start now then take it easy because it won't happen at once and you don't need to give up when it doesn't. So if you're trying to start something or get something by the end of the year or even lose something by the end of the year like an addiction just start small and gradually learn to do it,expand,go frequently and eventually you'll get the hang of it I mean you still have 347days to make it right? and if it doesn't work out this year don't worry 2020 is definitely your year
                                                                                            
    Image result for gif  smirk
                                                                          
      So remember take it easy, don't give up, don't beat yourself up, keep going and you should be fine. Alright it's time to say goodbye I love you guys so much please please please comment down below on what you think about the post and also suggest tips for others don't forget to share the post, tell your friends and family,share the post lol and I'll see you next week.
    Drink water it helps
    I believe in your resolutions
    I love you, toodles.

    Image result for picture bye 

    Comments

    1. This is so good. .thanks for the tip.. I'm sure it'll help me go a long way this year

      ReplyDelete
    2. I want longer posts *cry cry whimper

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. 😂😂😂whimper.. Babe we talked about this. I'll meet you in the room

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS