I Rant

We did it, we did it, we did it hurray alisimo?? Lol what's up y'all it's.. It's.. It's. .FRIDAY!! Hope you're excited about the weekend?
Because I'm not๐Ÿ˜’. I mean I'm happy but right now as I type this I'm so not happy. My laptop can't connect to the Wi-Fi no idea why so I'm using my phone which won't  allow me express myself well(no offense baby I love you). This isn't so fun and it'll be hard and I want to throw a tantrum but maybe if I just breathe jskdjshskdk.  Breathe.. Lol. Did I forget to add that I fell this morning and made my fan fall with me I mean I knew I was going to but I was looking at something on my phone then 

I'm on the floor still looking at my phone(i wasn't so hurt)  but my fan took it all when I tried putting it on later all I got was a loud terrible noise and I knew I was in trouble because that fan IS A REAL FRIEND! now I have to wait for my brother to come home and fix it, it's fine. 
 Forgive my rant. How have you all been loyal readers, new comers*wink* welcome to another post where I rant and tell you what's coming February.  But first thank you guys for clicking every Friday I'm grateful, it means a lot and I will not let you down (unless I'm tired) lol. February's coming and it's going to be INTERVIEW FEBRUARY 
Yes I'll be interviewing people on the blog every Friday throughout February so get ready to meet new people and enjoy cool personalities. So you can suggest in the comment below who I can interview on the blog and I'll reach out to them. Last Friday in January and all I can say right now is I hope the month was good to you,  I hope you're happy and enjoy your weekend.
Lucky you there are no ads but feel free to check out my other posts for ads (I have like 25 other posts)
4fridays down 48 to go I think?
Comment, share and share please because editing on my phone was hard
I love you guys please pray for my fan๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for coming and keep coming 
Complete the Dora the explorer song in the comment 
Byeeee 

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS