CrAzY RICH...

Welcome back to another fridaaaayyyy. Are you tired? Feeling sleepy? Can't bear to stand up for work or school tomorrow, well don't sad be because its fridaayyyyyy. Yes, just like I said in my previous post (go check it out if you haven't seen it) I'd be here every Friday to give you a bit of sum'n sum'n so today I'm going to do a review of the movie CRAZY RICH ASIANS.
Image result for image of crazy rich asians
 This movie...this movieeeee 👏👏👏 was amazing to me honestly over 10 I'd give it a 10. The camera quality,the props,the plot(lol what?) it didn't seem too cliche to me, plus at first the main guy didn't look so good to me but when they got some of his good angles wowiie   
           Image result for gif fans faceIf you haven't seen it and you don't want spoilers check out my other posts or shop with the ads available thank you. So the movie is about this rich guy(Nick young) who wanted to marry this not so rich girl(Rachel Chu) and she didn't know how rich he was until they travelled back to his home for his best friend's wedding.  Get this, because the girl didn't grow up in Asia plus she isn't rich his mum hates her so much she hires a private investigator to find out that she doesn't even have a father who raised her just her mum, this even makes the grandmother reject the marriage(that's tough) 


Of course after so much drama from fish blood written on the wall,to crazy island shopping and wild dinners, she gets proposed to on the plane she's about to take back home to Chicago and guess with whose ring.. HER BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER
 Image result for gif shocked Like every other movie it ends on a happy note(who wants to be sad after a movie right?) and they lived happily ever after..for now. I hope they do a sequel because I read a sequel and it looks really nice. Thank you for staying for my review,hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time.don't forget to follow(yes there's a follow button) and if you're new here please keep coming back it feeds the children lol. Till next Friday. Forgive my poor review I don't want a long post💖.
Enjoy your weekend
Comment down below what you think about the movie and what your favorite parts were mine is when the girl walked down the aisle and also the song 'Wo Yao Ni De Ai'
watch the movie this night if you need a movie to watch
I love you. Sayōnara

Image result for picture animated hand blown kiss
              


                                                                       



                                      















Comments

  1. Had me wishing I was crazy rich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ikr thanks for commenting what was your favorite part

      Delete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS