Appreciation......then... I.N.S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y

I'm soooo happy right now i want to say a very huge humongous thank you to every single person who has visited my blog in the past few days I am so grateful, every single one of you are the real M.V.P'S. To all those you tube channels I begged to help me out thank you so much if you did so, sorry for bothering you all those times but look it paid off😭😭😭 I am so happy I'm dance-sweating(eww lol). so appreciative, so thankful, so happy but most importantly don't stop clicking,visiting and sharing my link you guys motivate me to go on. okay tooo much thank u,next.
Image result for gif s grateful
              Okay I am back with another post (obviously) still very thankful very very..very. Insecurity, I searched high and low on what to talk about and I found this to talk about later on but first..
WARNING: THIS BLOG POST MIGHT SEEM A TAD BIT LONGER THAN THE USUAL IF SO I'M SORRY BUT THEN AGAIN DON'T YOU JUST LOVE ME LOL DON'T GO AWAY. DO NOT AVOID THE LITTLE ADVERTS AND ENJOY YOURSELF.
Image result for enjoy
I'm insecure most times that's right I said it I am. I mean it's so hard not to feel it when you see  someone more pretty c'mon who hasn't felt it even if you love yourself so much it creeps in sometimes. I don't think I might be able to say too much about this cus i'm a victim but I'll tell you how I feel..how about that? It feels like one minute "damn girl you look so good, ouuuuu sizzle..*walks out sees someone cute* I feel like a potato.. did that help?
Image result for gif cry smile

 I'm just saying being a teenager/adult is hard and when we say we are tired without doing anything i think it's allowed(not every time though😌) cus we are, mentally from probably overthinking or something I mean imagine being all happy and then boom from nowhere you're sad or have to deal with the thought that jessica is prettier lool,but let's just be happy and live because... I just realized I might not have spoken well on this but time is running out and I kind of need to end this so if you feel insecure just try and grow past it cus that person is probably insecure about something too but hides it so well that you don't know about. Dealing with it is hard but what can we do it comes with the package 'life'.




UNITED WE WILL GET OVER THIS! Now enjoy the ending . BOOM!
 Make your phone,laptop or fridge feel less insecure😂😂 check out this guy on instagram @franknwaforuj and ask him about his pimp jobs and then enjoy your new secure phone lool tell him you were referred by this blog and you might just get a discount



Image result for gif i hope
thank you once again for your love and support yes I'm still on break and yes I'll try and post more I LOVE YOU.
Related image

Comments