Baby,stay happy.

Image result for pictures of happy





 Happiness really is beautiful. It's like this breath of fresh air that hits you after a dusty phase, call me crazy but like it or not being happy kinda helps your health *reference to google*lol. To those who want to keep looking young and glow all day try taking a dose of happiness( available at your nearest mouth *inserts cricket noises*). I won't try to make it sound like happiness just comes easy..nope. if you've seen that movie 'inside out' sadness is needed sometimes sadly but it doesn't mean being sad would last forever. I mean there are mood swings..and anxiety..depression...oh my..forget all those the main aim here is keeping your teeth out( not too much though you don't want to look like a horse,not horse-shaming people). I'm currently afraid I have stopped making sense, but let's ignore that and try and apply my friendly steps to happiness. Warning: The following steps are not guaranteed to work all the time and are not from an expert psychologist but who says they won't work yeah won't hurt to try *inserts nervous emoji*                                                                                             


 Image result for gifs nervous smile





  1. Just breathe and try to be kind- I have a mug that says be kind and anytime I drink from it, it gives me joy don't ask how because I really don't know but my point is if you really want nice humans again and want people to 'restore your hope in humanity' it kinda begins with you. I MEAN YEAH SOME PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY ANNOYING but you can always try to kinda be.. this is so hard to type but sigh..BE KIND or if that option doesn't work peace out. lol i kid..just don't be so mean.
  1. Surround yourself with people who  give you joy- I currently don't know why the image of a smiling sun is popping into my head maybe it's because when you're around people who make you laugh so hard or make your face hurt from smiling so much it immediately makes you feel like you're in one of those scary looking hypnotic children cartoons where everything is so happy it creeps you out lool. Find people that make you happy trust me your family can be the first (ignore this blunder) people.
Image result for gifs be nice






Okay I think those two should help because I'm out of steps for now and also because this post is getting a tad bit longer and I feel people's attention run away when something is so long so readers and visitors this is the end enjoy your day,stay beautiful,stay happy,if you missed me leave a comment,new here check out my other posts till next time(hopefully soon enough) XOXO.


Before i forget please check out this site for whenever you need to shop for things you don't want to stress yourself by going under the sun to buy. Simply click on the link below and enjoy your shopping spree *for Nigeria alone hits other countries soon* thank you(pick affordable things please i dinnuh say finish your money lol)



 Also for my readers outside Nigeria you can shop by clicking on this link and also get coupons that can reduce the prices of what you want to get *terms and conditions apply?*
                                   

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS