a bored teenager

Once upon a time there lived a teenager who was so bored she created this blog. Doing it to keep her busy and earn her some money, she got motivated whenever she saw views on her posts but then things happened and she stopped posting. Few months back she came back to check her  blog and posted another with the hope that her new found 'friends' will share the site given. But when she came back she saw zero views and all she could do was laugh and think do i shut this blog down or do i keep moving cause i know it is going to get big.



 Image result for gifs what to do


  " Only if i could get over this stupid shyness" she thought countlessly. Coming back here today to post another she realised she had no topic whatsoever to talk about so she wrote this short ... story. So help her share this link I've not started earnings but I know I would soon enough. I love you guys.

To my loyal readers if I have any I'm coming back steadily expect more probably.



Image result for PICTURE OF GOODBYE WAVE
Don't be bored like me enjoy your games and movies or whatever you want to enjoy on clear screens and portable phones just click on this site to get started

Comments

  1. Nice, being a blogger is a lot of work, through passion for blogging is what really motivates, not the money. Remember that, and you are sure to make good money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks babe yeah I try that too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS