The pressure of the peer

Image result for picture of peer pressure
  Ok so it took me a while to think of a good title and then this hit me. The pressure of the peer, come to think of it who pressurizes the peer to pressurize you. Food for thought yeah? Both sexes suffer from peer pressure to be honest not just girls from my view.
     Let's start with the  peer pressure boys go through. I don't think this is constantly discussed as the ones girls go through. Well yes, they go through peer pressure boys, the male specie. I feel it happens in different ways though like been pressurized to perform an extreme stunt or do something they are not willing to do. And as boys they wouldn't want to feel weak so they succumb to it, at the end of the day it's either the worst mistake of their lives or a memory to be remembered either way what they did was by choice having been pressurized by their peers.

Image result for picture of peer pressure



     Now the girls. Yes yes, we girls are always discussed about what we go through and probably yes our peer pressure might be worse than the boys but it doesn't matter. We might be pressurized to sneak out or do some things you won't be proud of or perform some "activities" just to fit in. At the end it might be worth it or it wouldn't be at all.
     Now am not saying all peer pressures are bad, some might be to take up a wonderful contract or study more books or do something that will push you to another stage that my dear is different from the negative side and you can clearly tell the difference if not through what society has shown you but through the warnings you've gotten about it.
    If you're going through the negative peer pressure stand your ground if it gets worse don't give up eventually they stop and you'd be free. And when you see that you were able to defeat them you feel so proud of yourself inside and out and that can prepare you for any other pressure you might encounter. Growing up as a teenager is full of different challenges maybe not financially but psychologically and morally chip in emotionally too. The pressure of the peer is part of the challenge stand your ground!


Image result for picture of peer pressure




P.s: I want to say a big thank you to those who have viewed my page so far if there's anything you want me to talk about just comment or email me. It gives me joy to see the number of people who are already viewing and also gives me hope that I can keep pushing forward.  Thank you!๐ŸŒน

Comments

  1. peer pressure only affects those who wants to be affected ..
    some friends can't make me do what I dont want 2..
    its all about being strong with your values and choice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS