Reality

  Few months back I still doubted that I was going to the university why? I had no idea, no it didn't feel like a dream it just felt so unreal. I was finally done with highschool in other words Nigeria secondary school .This wasn't your Disney painted high school filled with lockers or casually dressed students or cool school activities or jocks or cheerleaders lol. It was a school filled with uniformed students, tables for lockers, interhousesport lol, zero cheerleaders and lots and lots of different crazy characters.
Image result for gifs cringe


    Reality is soon I'd be in the university another stage of my life. The closer it gets the more it becomes clear to me that it isn't a dream it's really happening. I used to think that I didn't feel like I was going to the university because I felt the world was going to end before then or something else would happen. But here I am, finding out that soon I'd have roommates and not sleep in my bed and not see my brothers every morning or laugh as loud as I do at home. Am I prepared for all of that? Lol do I really have a choice.

                           Image result for pictures nope



    Thing is now I keep thinking do I have to change when I get in? How am I going to be? Is it going to be fun? Are there more crazy characters out there waiting for me? Well..I'll just have to wait... reality is real!
 click on this link please and shop away on various choices you might want  




                                                      

Comments

  1. It would had been easier if u went to a boarding school..
    nice job from a rookie..
    keep on working n who knows..one day u will more famous than Linda ikeji

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS