ONLINE SCHOOL AND STRESS

 Hello and welcome to today's blog post. I'm currently typing this blog post while being the only participant in this zoom online class that's supposed to start in about 15 minutes. I'm still confused how I'm the only participant at this point but some of you might be wondering why I'm logged in so early, a long story that won't be told for now. Today I think I'm going to talk about online school - 'roses are red, violets are blue, online school is not the best for you'.
  We all know how 2020 went, there's no need for a recap but for this post let me take you down memory lane real quick. Strike, Pandemic, Almost a year at home and then boom! Online school. I was honestly really shocked at first when my uni announced they were going to start online classes because "they don't really have the facilities for that big man" but they went ahead and they are still going ahead. 
  Now this online school isn't typical because they are sending documents and pdfs of 60+ pages expecting we cover it all up when exams are in about a month. I'm wondering how I'm not reading because there is a lot to read😂. The zoom classes we've been trying to hold have just been so funny to me because I don't get anything much from it and then I see people asking questions and wonder if it's the same class we were in(maybe I'm the unserious one here o Abasi mi mbok). I'm supposed to have a test today and I just realized the zoom class I was in was actually scheduled for the 19th! Does it look like I know what I'm doing? I hope yes because I will finish uni and uni will not finish me. If you're looking for motivation on how to deal with online school...please tell me when you find it we are all in this together.
 If you've read up to this point please tell me how school is going for you(physical or online) and how you're dealing with it. Subscribe because I don't spam and also share the post. See you next Wednesday ✌

Comments