What boys want

*cough* *cough* Hey what's up people it's Friday Friday gotta get down on Fridayyyy🎼🎼. It is in fact a very good Friday because my classes for today are not holding so basically my weekend started last night. Did I forget to tell you guys I'm back in school now (college/ uni) and I already feel....*blank*
   Push that aside it is the last Friday in February if your birthday is today happy birthday sweetie and of course we have come to the end of INTERVIEW FEBRUARY! I want you to leave how you felt about it in the comments below and tell me what your favorite interview was. Something different is coming March so get ready but if you have suggestions don't be afraid to share them, seriously. And now give a round of applause for today's interview with.. someone who wanted to be interviewed

Image result for round of applause    
ME: What's your name?
GBEMI: My name is Dairo Gbemisola, Oluwagbemisola to be precise(dye-row bay-me-soar-la)
ME:Where did you grow up?
GBEMI: I grew up in Nigeria Ogun State
ME: Who did you look up to growing up?
GBEMI: Who did I look up to? actually let me just say Disney actresses and actors😂😂 because I didn't have any role model okay I looked up to God because God is the first and the last in everything we do
ME: One thing you've never revealed to your parents?
GBEMI: Urmm.. there was a day I lied that I got robbed  because I used my allowance for something I can't remember so I lied they robbed me and took my money ( someone find her parents)
ME: What inspires you?
GBEMI: well I have had lots of inspirations well I think let's say ... people ..okay cut this out because I don't know what inspires me okay, Jesus inspires me
ME: Ever dated anyone?

GBEMI: Er no hehehe..okay yes I have
ME: Your take on relationships?
GBEMI: My take? I have not had much experiences though but I just feel whatever happens life goes on  and to be honest this type of questions I don't know how to answer them
ME: What do you think boys want?
GBEMI: They want lots of things they are never satisfied well some of them but I don't know what they want. Do they know what they want?
ME: Favorite food?
GBEMI:  I don't have one..any food that is sweet.
ME: Any advice for the people currently reading this?
 GBEMI:  Hmm..you only live..no that's not a good piece of advice yunno what make sure you never never have...er..enjoy your life while you're a teenager that's a good one yes you don't know what can happen when you grow up.
So..so and so..it is the end of the interview  please share and don't forget it's every Friday there might be a bonus post on Wednesday if I get enough views on this one so go ahead and share,share,shareeee
P.S- I can advertise for you on the blog yes at a very cheap price and who knows how many lucky customers you can get I'm pretty sure you would get some so go ahead and e-mail me don't doubt. The month ends next week did you achieve your goals? if you didn't don't worry there's March.
Thanks for sticking with me throughout February
We going places stick with me to the top
Drink water and wash your face
Love yourself
Share the link
See you next week💛
Image result for aurevoir 




Comments

  1. Lol �� the dialogue in the blog is so funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey biggest fan nice to meet I love love love you and thank you❤

      Delete
  2. I don't remember wanting to be interviewed LMAO....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS