Get to know me tag(not on youtube lol)

Hey hey, its friday, let's play lalalalala😏 cool song huh? It is fridaaay. I woke up this morning like oh gosh new blog post and I didn't interview no one because nobody wanted to get interviewed or the people I wanted to didn't..you know..respond. soSo I decided to interview myself.
Image result for gif  boast










Quick quick shoutout to those who come here  every friday as usual I love you keep sharing, keep commenting and remember it meaans a lot to me. AND NOW *DRUM ROLL*
 Related image
                                       
Note: I'm not the kind of person that's really..confident but I'll do my best😁
GET TO KNOW ME
FULL NAME?
My name is Goodluck forget the surname lol.
GENDER?
I'm a girl..ever heard a girl named goodluck before? well surprise mother...
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Well I was born in Nigeria, I grew up in Nigeria, still growing up in Nigeria lol
WHAT ARE YOUR BEST CHARACTERISTICS?
Wow, well, ermm..I'd say majorly my fcae because it has my dimples..smile..eyes.. and then I'd say my palm cus it's fair and I'm not( sorry still growing my self esteem/confidence💛)
FAVORITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite flavor for anything.
FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE?
I'm not really a huge music person but I like songs that make me feel like I'm dancing in the fields and stuff I also like some trap music..some. My favorite artist is *******(we await new music my love) erm oh I also love some edms and calm music like jazz instrumentals.
FAVORITE FOOD?
Noodles honestly I don't why but I love them. I like other food too someone help me tell Stephanie Soo on Youtube I'd like to do a mukbang with her.
 
FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL?
I'd say all and by all I mean instagram, whatsapp, youtube I'm not like..addicted.
IF YOU HAD MORE COURAGE WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY WITH YOUR LIFE?
Ha. If you're expecting "omg fly to the moon or run around naked" na lol. If I did have more courage I'd be very happy.
DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS?
Hunny.. do YOU  remember YOUR DREAMS lol
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
I would really love to go to Paris I've always wanted to or Hawaii or where else er..L.A
Last question
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CLOTHING?
Comfortable clothing sksksks. Everything except things that are tight because I sweat easily so I love free tops and skirts that make me look sexy hehe.

Sorry I'm just as sad as you are that I had to end it. Seriously I enjoyed doing this it was fun if you want to see me do this again comment down below.
I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's day❤
Make sure you share this with people please💛
My birthday is in April check out my previous post for three of the things I really want💞
My instagram handle is @swycho_ if you want to see how I look like.. Because yes I have dimples lol please like my pictures and follow
I would see you next week
Comment down below if you like noodles!

Comments

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS AND YOUR OPINION MATTERS